Mon–Fri: 8:00 AM–3:00 PM
Red Apple Center
The Red Apple Center is a non-profit organization that provides job training, supported employment, life skills coaching and recreation opportunities for adults with disabilities. We provide meaningful work, both on-site at the Red Apple Center and in the community. The Red Apple Center provides innovative opportunities that promote self-determination and full participation in the community. We encourage enrichment and personal development through community outings and additional supported activities. The Red Apple Center services are based on individual person-centered plans to create a customized approach. We are an integral part of the Price County Community and a hub for our clients to access support that fits their individual needs.
- Community Employment - Clients work in municipal buildings, daycares, storefronts and more.
- Center Based Employment - We subcontract work for private industry such as assembly, packaging, and quality inspection.
- Day Programs - offer everything from art, fitness, basic life skills and community outings.
- Residential Support - We support our clients in their daily living skills. This program provides individualized training
- Transportation - We provide transportation for all clients from their homes to their work sites.
Head southeast on Hwy 13 from the north side of Phillips for 2.5 miles. Turn left onto Peterson Dr. The Red Apple Center will be to your left.